Thursday, December 4, 2008

Countdown

We have 19 days left here in Thailand, and I have just 4 teaching days remaining. What will we do with the balance of our time?
  • Pack the office. This involves taking a detailed, comprehensive inventory of all office and teaching materials, and then sorting, packing, and moving everything from the office to the condo. This will take a couple days.
  • Pack the condo
  • Buy a few last souvenirs, probably in the Night Bazaar
  • Perhaps visit the tailor once more
  • Site-see
I haven't figured out which sites we're going to see, though there are a few contenders for our time:
  • Doi Inthanon national park on Thailand's highest mountain
  • Tiger Kingdom (again!)
  • Wat Umong, a temple in the forests on the south side of Chiang Mai. Supposedly there are caves located beneath it, and deer living on the grounds!
  • ?? Any suggestions?
More later. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're coming back to the States soon!

I vote for the tigers. of couuuuurse.